Monday, June 18, 2007

The Weekend

I had a wonderfully relaxing weekend and have finally gotten over this cold (except for a slight cough, but I'm ignoring it) and am excited to go running tonight! I'm sneaking out of work as early as I can and am going to go do a short trail! I'm excited, super excited to get back out in nature and exercise.

One NSV (Non-Scale Victory) this weekend that I think speaks to Target's lack of sensibility in women's clothing sizes than my weight.....I bought a skirt, sized 4 and a top, sized Small. I'm trying to not let this go to my head, because, well, I know I'm a pretty solid 12 right now, but it feels good to have something in my closet with a single digit size on it!! Here's to getting to an actual size 4 someday!

5 comments:

Soulseros said...

hello, i just found your blog through Complete runners network. Awesome job on the initial weight loss and good luck to you reaching your goal!
for some additional motivation, check out Alexia's blog
http://thisismealexia.extrapounds.com/
she also lost a bunch of weight and is keeping at it.

Keep up the running and you'll soon be in that size 4!

Just Me said...

Thanks, Summer! I checked out Alexia's blog - what an inspiration, thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Skip Laggin Downloads Using NZB Downloads You Can Instantly Find HD Movies, Console Games, MP3 Albums, Applications & Download Them at Electric Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

Making money on the internet is easy in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat system[/URL], It's not a big surprise if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses not-so-popular or little-understood avenues to produce an income online.

Anonymous said...

I consider, that you are mistaken. Write to me in PM, we will communicate.