Friday, June 29, 2007

I feel hot today!

No particular reason why I'm feeling so good, but I do! Maybe it has something to do with the run I went for last night - it feels good to have my thighs hurt. Maybe it's the size small top I'm wearing. Maybe it's that the scale said 180 this morning or that I'm having a good hair day. Or that maybe I feel so good because I'm at peace with myself. Come on world, bring it on, I can take it today!!

And to the last boy that broke my heart, I have something to say. I'm not wasting anymore time wondering why it didn't work out between us. I am not using any more energy on you. I will always love you and have a place in my heart for you, but it's your loss. I am an amazing friend, passionate about life and have lost 40 pounds since you saw me. Suck it! And now I will not think about you anymore.

No comments: