Thursday, July 12, 2007

LA LA LA LA

....connect the dots! I really should tell my sister this Web site address. I think she might be the only person to get that opener. Anywho, I'm feeling much better today. I weighed in (finally!) and was up 1. All things considered, that is a small victory. I had the yummiest peach at lunch today. Must get cash tomorrow and hit the farmers market, it all looked so good! This is the best time of year and I love the fruits that are in season.

Favorite fruits:
Peaches
Apricots
Strawberries

I heart summer!!!!

1 comment:

Tom@RunnersLounge said...

Really enjoying reading your blog. Always great reading what other runners are learning and trying. Am a long time runner who also needs to manage my weight better. Wish you continued good running and hope you reach your fitness goals.

Tom

http://blog.runnerslounge.com