Monday, July 9, 2007

The Weekend and Recommitting

Logged about 10 miles running/hiking this weekend and still expecting a gain tomorrow. I could not stop eating this past week! I need to get back on track with my journaling - eating, exercising, etc. I feel much more in control when I do. Ok, starting right now, I commit to journaling. And just to hold myself accountable, I'm going to go running tonight!!! I also want to work on visualization. I'm having a super hard time imagining the scale being under 180, so I'm trying to not turn this into a mental block and visualize myself losing 10 more pounds.

Recommitting myself to new goals. From now until September 1, 2007, I will:
  • Work out 5-6 times per week
  • Journal everyday - good and bad
  • Run the 5K at the Marysville Peach Festival
  • Complete Half-Dome at Yosemite
  • Eat my fruits and veggies everyday
  • Spend 5 minutes a day visualizing myself at goal weight, what that feels like, etc.

I CAN DO THIS!!! 170, here I come!

No comments: