Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Listen to Nike

I need to listen to Nike and just do it - running that is. I have been slacking off in the diet and exercise department, especially the exercise department and I am feeling it today. I'm feeling fat and lazy and in awe of the girl I was a few weeks ago when I ran 15 miles one weekend. Part of the journey is struggling - right? I'm stressed and handling it in the tired and true manner I always have - eating and sleeping. That does not make for a good combo on the weight loss goals or feeling good about myself goals. So, one step at a time.

Today. Just today is all I need to concentrate on. Points I have eaten: 20. Points left: 5. Plans for dinner: Waffles to celebrate my roommate's b-day. Ok, new plans: Make the waffles for her and eat soup instead. To help me with me goals - Today I will go to the gorcery store and stock up on healthy foods to eat - the pantry has been empty for weeks, time to bite the bullet and make the time.

I'll get back on track, one thing at a time. I can do this.

1 comment:

Amy@RunnersLounge said...

15 miles! Way to go - it may be a few weeks ago - but that is cool. Enjoy the shopping - I liked your last list of fruit - the strawberries are extra delicious this year!
Amy
http://blog.runnerslounge.com